Premier François Legault announced on Monday that the province will be “on pause” for at least three weeks. However, La Comida MTL is an essential service, therefore, we will continue to offer our regular services.
The well-being and safety of our customers and our employees is our top priority. La Comida MTL has made (and will continue to make) adjustments to the way we cook and work. We are committed to making it easy and safe for you to enjoy the meals you love from the comfort of your own home.Here are some of the precautionary steps we have taken for our collective well-being:
- We’ve increased the regular work station sanitization and cleaning during food preparation and food production.
- We’ve made it mandatory for all staff to wear food safe gloves at all times – regardless if they are handling food or equipment.
- All staff must sanitize their hands when they enter the kitchen, and once changed into working clothes, wash their hands thoroughly.
- We are closely following guidelines from national health organizations.
- All orders for pick up at UNI Training will have a specific 2-hour delivery pick up window on Sundays.
- All orders for pick up at our store front at 1847 blvd Perrot, in Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot, will be from 8am to 12pm Sundays and will require ID. We will have pick up instructions posted on the door to practice social distancing during pick up.
With the increase in orders due to the quarantine, we have hired a new chef de cuisine. This will enable us to offer TWO deliveries per week: Sunday and Wednesday.
All subscription clients are guaranteed their meals on Sundays, otherwise it is first-come-first-serve. Once we hit 400 orders, we will begin preparing the Wednesday delivery. Follow our facebook and Instagram for updates on when we open the Wednesday delivery schedule every week.