”But, in fact, discipline is the pathway to freedom.Jocko
La Comida MTL and U.N.I. Training have teamed up to offer you an 8 week program to reboot your overall health!
Our program concentrates on teaching participants how to make better choices to enable long term changes, to aid in a longer health journey. 8 Weeks to O.W.N. Up! is not a regular fitness challenge, because we categorize participants to be in their ideal diet category. One size doesn’t fit all, especially for health!
Our team’s goal is to educate you while fuelling you with healthy food that tastes good so at the end of the eight weeks you feel what optimized wellness and nutrition truly is.
8 WEEKS TO O.W.N. UP! BEGINS MARCH 8TH – SIGN UP DEADLINE IS MARCH 3RD 1230PM
What the program offers participants
- Customized fitness and food guidelines over 8 weeks based the category we place you in.
- Weekly prepared meals by La Comida MTL dropped off at UNI Training, or delivered to your home – because as you know: abs are made in the kitchen!
- Bi-weekly seminars to teach about nutrition, mental skills, fitness, cooking, in addition to answer questions and guide you through this journey. These seminars are will keep you on track and accountable during this program and fills in the blanks by helping you interpret the information your body is giving out, so nobody feels lost.
- You will be lead through this journey by a diverse team of professionals in fitness, nutrition and food to ensure you have the best possible outcome and results.
- Gym membership with U.N.I. Training is optional. If you already have a membership with them, or another gym, you do not need this. (NOT AVAILABLE DURING COVID19)
- Fitness evaluation & program is optional. If you feel that you need more guidance than the guidelines we offer, you can opt in for a personal fitness evaluation and custom workout program made for you, in addition to a follow up evaluation.
How it works
We have developed a quiz which will place participants into one of three categories:
- The Executive (E)
- The Weekend Warrior (WW)
- The Athlete (A)
Once you sign up, we will send you the quiz to place you in one of the categories. If you have any medical issues or allergies that need to be addressed, please mention them in your order notes, and in the quiz.
Once you have been categorized, you will be sent the custom guidelines to your category to follow during the 8 weeks, as well as the menu which is tailored to your category as well (each category has a different menu).
The food menu developed for this program will be released on Sundays at 4pm, and participants must make their choices on our online form by Wednesday 1230pm. If we do not receive your choices, we will try to contact you. If we cannot contact you, we will choose the meals for you.
If you have allergies, mark them in the order notes.