8 Weeks to O.W.N. Up!
Optimize Wellness & Nutrition
”But, in fact, discipline is the pathway to freedom.Jocko
La Comida MTL and U.N.I. Training have teamed up to offer you an 8 week program to reboot your overall health!
Our program concentrates on teaching participants how to make better choices to enable long term changes, to aid in a longer health journey. 8 Weeks to O.W.N. Up! is not a regular fitness challenge, because we categorize participants to be in their ideal diet category. One size doesn’t fit all, especially for health!
Our team’s goal is to educate you while fuelling you with healthy food that tastes good so at the end of the eight weeks you feel what optimized wellness and nutrition truly is.
8 WEEKS TO O.W.N. UP! BEGINS MARCH 16TH – SIGN UP DEADLINE IS MARCH 12TH 7PM
What the program offers participants
- Customized fitness and food guidelines over 8 weeks based the category we place you in.
- Weekly prepared meals by La Comida MTL dropped off at UNI Training, or delivered to your home – because as you know: abs are made in the kitchen!
- Bi-weekly seminars to teach about nutrition, mental skills, fitness, cooking, in addition to answer questions and guide you through this journey. These seminars are will keep you on track and accountable during this program and fills in the blanks by helping you interpret the information your body is giving out, so nobody feels lost.
- You will be lead through this journey by a diverse team of professionals in fitness, nutrition and food to ensure you have the best possible outcome and results.
- Gym membership with U.N.I. Training is optional. If you already have a membership with them, or another gym, you do not need this.
- Fitness evaluation & program is optional. If you feel that you need more guidance than the guidelines we offer, you can opt in for a personal fitness evaluation and custom workout program made for you, in addition to a follow up evaluation.
How it works
We have developed a quiz which will place participants into one of three categories:
- The Executive (E)
- The Weekend Warrior (WW)
- The Athlete (A)
If you have any medical issues that need to be addressed, please mention them in the quiz, and we will contact you regarding your category and participation in the 8 week program.
Once you have been categorized, you will also receive the link and password to sign up for the program, we will have a guidelines custom to your category available for you to follow during the 8 weeks.
The food menu developed for this program will be released on Mondays, and participants must make their choices on our online form by Thursday 7pm, or we will choose the meals for you. If you have allergies, mark them in the order notes. Since participants should choose meals within their categories, the menu will have notations (E, WW, A) to signify which meals you should be choosing.